Heather Zuidhof

Rejoice in the Lord always! I will say it again, rejoice!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween :)

A last minute costume so we could show up to the party in Robson hall... Corina and I decided to be twins - with matching shirts, jewelery, hair, jeans, shoes, etc... so much fun :) and beleive me - it isn't very easy to dance while you're connected to someone! but we were pro's by the end of the night! attached at the hip :)
cowboy sam and skipping club boys josh and aaron
a bunch of trick-or-treaters: elana as a flamingo, sarah as a student id card, paul as john denver, haley as a guy from life aquatic, austin as a fireman
sarah, corina, me, and haley
abandoned midway madness... including fish pond, carmel apples, dart throwing, dancing, candy, etc... it was a lot of fun!

1 Comments:

At 4:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh heater...I miss you! you always could get people going man...I definitely have times where I'm like "man , I miss Heater, she always got me hyper!!"
sons

 

Post a Comment

<< Home