Heather Zuidhof

Rejoice in the Lord always! I will say it again, rejoice!

Friday, September 08, 2006

new friends :)

melissa, me, erine, and elana
sarah and i
elana (my roommate) and i
erine! the best RA on this campus :)
amy! i had not seen this girl for a year... and now i go to school with her! fun times hanging out already :)

4 Comments:

At 3:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet...love seeing the smiles!!! I hope you have a great wednesday, Heater...
~Sons

 
At 7:38 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey heater!!! i miss you a ton...
:( i've decided after tryouts and everything not to play vball this year... it was such a hard decision but i think its the right one- there are so many other awesome things to do! haha... i miss you're smile and hugs though... I pray that you're having an awesome time, ill talk to you soon love!
in His grip,
Alli

 
At 6:57 a.m., Blogger Katrina VandenBerg said...

heather, the people there seem almost as awesome as here! :)
it good to see that you are enjoying yourself and i will be sending an email your way very soon.
miss you

 
At 5:44 p.m., Blogger Robyn deGroot said...

I miss you heather! I'm glad things are going good for you, I wish you all the best in this school year. God Bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home