i got tagged
4 Jobs I've held
1. South Garden B&B
2. Farm House Cheeses
3. Wendy’s
4. Newspaper Delivery
4 Movies I could watch over and over again
1. Princess bride
2. Zorro
3. Ever After
4. Lion King
4 places I have lived
1. Telkwa, BC
2. Duncan, BC
3. Agassiz, BC
4. Ancaster, ON
4 T.V shows I love to watch
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Amazing Race
3. What not to Wear
4. Friends
4 Places I've been on Vacation
1. Creation Fest, The Gorge, Washington
2. Lacombe, Alberta
3. Shushwap Lake, BC - on a houseboat!
4. Chicago, Illinois
4 Dishes I love
1. My mom’s kiesh
2. the chicken courdon bleu we make in our dorm!
3. pizza
4. cheesecake
4 Websites I visit daily
1. www.hotmail.com
2. www.xanga.com
3. www.blogspot.com
4. www.google.ca
4 places I'd rather be
1. HOME!
2. sitting in the warm sun by the lake
3. in a shopping mall
4. Going to Korea with some family to meet more family
4 people I am tagging
1. Nancy V
2. Adrienne K
3. Robyn D
4. Katrina V

2 Comments:
Hi Heather ( = I have too much time on my hands!
Keep up the good work saab dealer Davidson soccer camp
Post a Comment
<< Home