Well, reading break is finally here! A whole week to relax and sleep in! We lost our qualifying volleyball game, so we didn't make it to provincials - which brought an end to our v-ball season. Now I have a week to catch up and relax before going again for 2 months till the end of the semester.
Sonja invited Robyn and I to her house for a sleepover on Sunday night, to celebrate the begining of the week, we had a great time talking, laughing, playing speed scrabble, watching the olympics, and yes, sleeping as well.
After taking a lot of random pictures.... we ended up with a story, I didn't have room to put all the pictures on here, so here is the conclusion of the story: Robyn and Sonja are mad at me, so I decide to beat up Robyn while Sonja is about to crush us!
ok.. so that wasn't really true, we're all still great friends!
Monday we went shopping ALL day!! it was great, we had a very successful trip, and bought all we needed plus a bit extra to keep us goign till April! Here's Sonja and I modeling our new shirts. :)

2 Comments:
hey heather! congrats on your vball season - here's to it being done. have an awesome week and have a very splendid birthday!
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »
Post a Comment
<< Home