Heather Zuidhof

Rejoice in the Lord always! I will say it again, rejoice!

Friday, December 09, 2005

wow, seems like life gets busier when it comes to exam time. But not necessarily just because of the papers and studying! There has been a lot of fun social things happening as well. We have a four day long Christmas celebration at the Rec center- they rented a hot tub, and have games, christmas music, cookies, and hot chocolate. So I've been spending some time there- enjoying the hot tub and missing mine back at home! I won a few pool games (and lost one, but we won't talk about that... right Peter?!) Last night we had our first annual dance party! and then this morning I went with a big group of people to see the opening show of The Chronicles of Narnia- it was good. Since we had about 5cm of new snow today, we couldnt let the powder go to waste, and I went 'snowboarding'. I put it in quotes because first of all- there is no mountain here! and it wasn't really a snowboard we used, but none the less, it was still really fun, and by the end of the hour and a half- I could actually get down to the bottom of the hill and still be on the board! But in between all the fun, I still have exams to study for. I am looking forward to them all being done and then I can go home! and have fun and relaxation without having to think about exams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home