Saturday, November 12, 2005
Previous Posts
- Kristin, Colleen, and Megan watching soccer. We w...
- Megan, Robyn, Colleen and me watching the hockey ...
- We have 'dorm dinners' where we will invite anothe...
- One night we received a knock on our door and ope...
- Our pumpkin masterpiece!Peter and Josh... hanging...
- Kristin and MeganKristin, Robyn, and me
- This was the day we got 3 new couches! it made ou...
- Within the first couple weeks.. we woke up to cup...
- Hope, Sonja, and I climbing in the attic of our h...
- Here i...



2 Comments:
HI Auntie Heather,
I can't believe how clean you keep your dorm room! I wish I didn't have to share with Mommy, Daddy and Screech because they keep it so untidy. I am doing lots of sign language now. I even busted into Nana's cupboard and chowed down on some honey nut cheerios (Don't tell my Mom). I can't wait to see you in less than one month. Keep posting!
lookit! It's redeemer!! and heater's room! her personal domain!
ps. she's especially happy when you flip her mattress over
Post a Comment
<< Home